At Mountain Top Periodontics & Implants, we want your first visit as a new patient — and every one to follow — to be as relaxing and seamless as possible.
What to Expect During Your New Patient Visit
During your first visit, our team will:
- Review your dental and medical history forms
- Fully examine your teeth and gums
- Take x-rays of your mouth
- Check for cavities or early signs of tooth decay
- Clean and polish your teeth
- Create a customized treatment plan and answer your questions
Please complete the new patient form before your first appointment and remember to bring along your insurance card, if applicable:
We accept most major credit cards and insurance plans. And, to help you make the most informed decisions, we’ll discuss the cost of treatment before you begin.
At Mountain Top Periodontics & Implants, we’ll find the most affordable options for the care you deserve.